Crispy, buttery golden rounds of baguette get a luscious smear of creamy goat cheese and a flavor-packed tomato topping. Goat Cheese Crostini with Tomato is a recipe everyone will love!
The mild buttery, slightly tangy, goat cheese is a creamy, perfect compliment to Blistered Tomatoes.
Blistered tomatoes are extra sweet and juicy with hints of garlic and basil. The preparation for them happens in minutes, and the results are extraordinary!
What is Crostini?
Crostini, or bruschetta, are a simple Italian appetizers that consist of toasted bread topped with a few quality, complimentary ingredients. The options of cheeses, meats, sauces, and more are endless.
While this Goat Cheese Crostini with Tomato Recipe is a favorite, I also love Peach, Pecan, and Ricotta Crostini with Honey and Basil and Grilled Goat Cheese Bruschetta.
They are all very easy and quick to prepare, are beautiful to look at, and the small size is ideal for entertaining at almost any party, holiday, event, or celebration.
How to make Goat Cheese Crostini Tomato
Begin by brushing thin slices of a French baguette with olive oil.
Toast them on a baking sheet in the oven or even on the barbecue grill.
Blistered Cherry Tomatoes are made by quickly searing them over a high heat with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
After they cook, stir in a handful of fresh basil.
Watch the video for how to make Blistered Cherry Tomatoes HERE.
Assemble the Crostini by spreading either plain or herb flavored goat cheese on the toasted rounds and then adding a few blistered tomatoes. They may be served warm or at room temperature.
Complete your entertaining with a few of my other favorite Appetizers:
- BEST GARLIC PARMESAN WINGS
- OVEN ROASTED SHRIMP SKEWERS WITH BANG BANG SAUCE
- BAKED CHICKEN RICOTTA MEATBALLS
- FLAMIN’ HOT CHEETOS WINGS WITH HONEY SRIRACHA SAUCE
- COCONUT SHRIMP WITH PEACH SWEET AND SPICY CHILI SAUCE
- STICKY ASIAN BAKED PORK RIBS
If you’ve tried my Goat Cheese Crostini with Tomato or any other recipe on this website, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it came out in the comments below. I’d LOVE to hear from you!
Pin this now to save for later!
Goat Cheese Crostini with Tomato Recipe
- 1 French baguette, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 ounces goat cheese, plain or herb flavored
- 1 recipe Blistered Cherry Tomatoes https://savorwithjennifer.com/blistered-cherry-tomatoes/ Blistered Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly brush both side of the baugette slices with olive oil.
- Place the brushed slices on a large baking sheet and cook for 7-9 minutes until the bread reaches the desired crispiness.
- Spread each toasted bread with 2 teaspoons of goat cheese.
- Top the goat cheese with a small spoonful of Blistered Tomatoes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.