Sticky, Saucy, Sweet, Spicy, Crispy, and Crunchy! I’m IN LOVE with these baked, red-hot-peppery Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Wings with Honey Sriracha Sauce!
Flamin’ Hot Cheetos have been THE KING of spicy, cheesy, crunchy snacks for some time now. When you roll a chicken wing in these crispy little bites of heaven, you get a crazy crunchy, flavor explosion in your mouth and the Honey Sriracha buttery glaze is the finger-licking icing on the cake.
Who else has kiddos that are obsessed with the fun, fast, and furious scrolling of TikTok videos?
Mine especially love to find wacky, fun, food inspired shots to send them to me. Too say that I’ve seen Flamin’ Hot Cheetos in many of them is to put it mildly. But I will totally admit that I loved taking this wacky idea inspired by the kids and our favorite household snack and coming up with a recipe that is actually so incredibly easy and insanely delicious that we literally cannot get enough of them.
Most know I don’t care for overly processed ingredients.
But this…THIS!!! This is the exception to that rule. These are so much fun! And just so insanely good!
- Baked, not fried.
- FIVE simple ingredients.
- So easy to make.
How to make Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Wings with Honey Sriracha Sauce
In a ziplock bag, pound Cheetos into small crumbs.
Dip a chicken wing into beaten egg.
Roll the wing into the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos crumbs.
Bake until cooked through and crispy.
Whisk together honey, sriracha, and melted butter.
Drizzle or brush the glaze on your baked into crispy perfection Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Wings.
That’s it! So easy…So incredibly delicious!
Perfect for the holidays, entertaining, game day, or any day, here are a few of my other favorite appetizers:
- GRILLED BANG BANG SHRIMP
- STICKY ASIAN BAKED PORK RIBS
- BAKED CHIPOTLE BARBECUE WINGS
- BOURBON CANDIED BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPERS
- THE BOMB ITALIAN SAUSAGE SANDWICH
If you’ve tried my Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Wings with Honey Sriracha Sauce or any other recipe on this website, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it came out in the comments below. I’d LOVE to hear from you!
Pin this now to save for later!
Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Wings with Honey Sriracha Sauce
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cups Flamin' Hot Cheetos
Honey Sriracha Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place the 3 cups of Flamin Hot Cheetos in a large ziplock bag, squeeze out the air, and then pound until the Cheetos are course crumbs. A very small texture similar to panko breadcrumbs is desired for the crumbs.
- Place HALF the Cheeto crumbs in a bowl reserving the remainder to use as needed.
- Dip each wing in the egg, then in the Cheeto crumbs and lay on the baking sheet, keeping space between the coated wings.
- As the Cheeto crumbs become soggy from the egg wash, replace them with the reserved fresh crumbs for best adhesion to the wings.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the chicken is at least 165 degrees internally and the Cheeto crust is crispy.
Honey Sriracha Sauce
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients.
- Drizzle the sauce over the cooked Flamin' Hot Cheeto Wings as soon as they are finished baking and serve immediately.