Summer Peach Tomato Chop Salad is a cool, refreshing bite of tropical heaven. Sweet peaches, cool cucumber, and slightly tangy tomato dressed in a sweet, with a smidge of heat, dressing.
This salad comes together in minutes.
Looking for a way to use up your fresh, summer garden produce? This summer salad is a must-try!
I absolutely love having grill nights. Usually with my kids, sometimes other family and friends, but spending time on my patio, music, a cold cocktail, while grilling, is my idea of a very good time.
I really like taking a recipe that isn’t usually made on the grill and making it even better. This salad isn’t grilled, but the concept was conceptualized when my daughter and I decided we wanted to make Grilled Coconut Shrimp that night.
I like how it highlights the best produce of the summer season, is a bit unexpected, and is so simple to make.
How to make Summer Peach Tomato Chop Salad
Begin by assembling your fresh fruit and vegetables.
Dice peaches, tomato, and cucumber into a consistently small size.
Add sliced green onions and chopped cilantro.
Stir everything together with a Peach Sweet Chili Sauce. Think the condiment out of a jar, but infused with fresh peaches, only 5 ingredients, and WAY better homemade!
It’s as simple as combining fresh peaches, vinegar, chili garlic sauce, sugar, and cornstarch in a small sauce pan and bringing to a brief simmer.
Can I substitute fresh mangos, nectarines, or frozen peaches for the fresh peaches in Summer Peach Tomato Chop Salad?
If you liked my Summer Peach Tomato Chop Salad and tried it with Crispy Grilled Coconut Shrimp with Peach Sauce and Coconut Sticky Rice, make sure to check out:
- EXTRA CRISPY SWEET AND SPICY WINGS ON THE GRILL
- SMOKY BROWN SUGAR CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN
- EASY GRILLED CHEESY POTATO CASSEROLE
- GRILLED SAUSAGE WITH PEPPERS AND ONIONS
- STICKY ASIAN GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS
- GRILLED SHRIMP CAKE RECIPE
- BOURBON BACON HAM AND PINEAPPLE KABOBS ON THE GRILL
- BEST GARLIC PARMESAN WINGS ON THE GRILL
Follow me on YouTube for all my recipe videos.
Pin this now to save for later!
Summer Peach Tomato Chop Salad
- 1 cup peaches, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup PEACH CHILI DIPPING SAUCE PEACH CHILI DIPPING SAUCE
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Marinate for 30 minutes before serving.