Ultra-moist with a crackly, caramelized brown sugar and cinnamon crust, this Cinnamon Crumble Zucchini Bread Recipe is so good, it won’t just be for breakfast!
With sour cream and a plethora of fresh, grated zucchini baked into this incredibly easy and fabulous bread, you get a flavor packed, tender crumb swirled with all the delights of crumbly cinnamon and brown sugar.
If you have a garden like I do, you are probably looking to change up your zucchini recipes for something a little, or a lot, more exciting.
This quick bread fits that bill! It uses a lot of grated zucchini making the bread super moist and the batter makes two loaves of bread…Enough for breakfast and dessert!
How to make Cinnamon Crumble Zucchini Bread
If you like, you can watch me make this recipe in the video below.
Begin by assembling your ingredients.
Smear the sides and bottom of two loaf pans with room temperature butter.
Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon and tap it around the loaf pan to coat the bottom and sides.
Combine all of your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Rinse and grate 4 cups of zucchini. It does not need to be peeled. I really love this Microplane Box Grater for this.
Add the grated zucchini to the dry ingredient mixing bowl along with eggs, sour cream, oil, and vanilla.
Beat the mixture for two minutes, allowing the zucchini to release some of it’s moisture.
Divide the batter into the two brown sugar and cinnamon coated loaf pans and then sprinkle with the reserved brown sugar and cinnamon.
Bake in a 325 degree oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
If you liked Cinnamon Crumble Zucchini Bread, make sure to try:
- EASY PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH PECAN STREUSEL
- APPLE CINNAMON SWIRL LOAF
- BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM MUFFINS WITH STREUSEL TOPPING
- CLASSIC CARROT CAKE RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE ICING
- FRESH PEACH PIE WITH CRUMB TOPPING
Follow me on YouTube for all my recipe videos.
Pin this now to save for later!
Cinnamon Crumble Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar – divided
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon – divided
- 3 cups flour, all purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups zucchini, grated
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Using a paper towel, grease two (2) 9"x5" loaf pans with the butter.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup of the brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
- Add half of the mixture to the first loaf pan and begin tapping it around to coat the bottom and sides of the pan. Repeat with the second loaf pan and save the remaining mixture to top the bread batter.
- Add the flour, remaining brown sugar, white sugar, remaining cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk or stir to combine the dry ingredients.
- Rinse and grate the zucchini, excluding the stem, using a food processor or cheese grater.
- Add the grated zucchini, eggs, sour cream, oil, and vanilla to the dry ingredients and beat on medium to medium high for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Divide the batter equally between the two brown sugar and cinnamon coated loaf pans. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar and cinnamon on the top of the batter.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center pulls out clean.
If you enjoyed the video for Cinnamon Crumble Zucchini Bread Recipe, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (P.S. Click the BELL icon to be the first to know when we post a new video!)