What’s at the end of the rainbow? These sunlit, golden Pot o’ Gold Jello Shots that taste even better than they look!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Lemon Jello, pineapple juice, and whipped cream flavored vodka create the perfect combination of tropical, sweet, creamy, with a hint of tart brightness. Topped with whipped cream, gold sprinkles and a rainbow candy, these shots are the ultimate, gourmet crowd pleaser!
What is a Jello Shot you may ask?
It’s nothing more than Jello combined with alcohol to be consumed as a shot.
Why are my Jello Shots going to be your favorite???
- Fruit juices.
- More flavored booze!
- Crazy, delicious flavor combinations.
- The toppings make them even better!
- Serve with Key Lime Lucky Charms Jello Shots for the perfect pairing.
How to make Pot o’ Gold Jello Shots
Begin by thoroughly chilling the Whipped flavored vodka in the freezer.
This will help the jello shot set up.
Microwave equal portions of pineapple juice and water until they begin to boil.
Whisk in the jello until it is all the way dissolved.
Stir in the chilled vodka.
Fill 28 (2) two-ounce size portion cups 3/4 of the way full.
Chill for 3-4 hours, or until well set, before topping with whipped cream or cool whip, a rainbow candy, and gold sprinkles.
Tips for the best Jello Shots
- Use very hot liquid (boiling) to dissolve your Jello powder in.
- Use very cold liquor to promote the set up.
- Do not freeze Jello Shots.
- They can be made up to two days in advance and stored, covered, in the refrigerator.
How to take a Jello Shot:
Use a finger to loosen the Jello Shot from the plastic portion cup or shot glass before tipping it into your mouth.
Chew the shot to fully enjoy the flavors before swallowing.
Try a few of my other favorite recipes sure to bring you luck!
- GUINNESS DARK CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH IRISH CREAM CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- BEEF AND GUINNESS STEW
- IRISH CREAM CUSTARD BREAD PUDDING
- GUINNESS BEER BREAD
- KEY LIME LUCKY CHARMS JELLO SHOTS
If you’ve tried my Pot o’ Gold Jello Shots or any other recipe on this website, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it came out in the comments below. I’d LOVE to hear from you!
Share a photo of your creation on my Facebook page, Instagram or save it to Pinterest and tag #SAVORWITHJENNIFER. Watch more recipe videos by subscribing to my YouTube
Channel. I can’t wait to see your work!
Pin this now to save for later!
Pot o’ Gold Jello Shots
- 28 2 ounce portion cups with lids 2 ounce portion cups link
- 6 ounces lemon jello
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 cups Whipped flavored vodka, chilled.
- 2 cups whipped cream or cool whip
- 14 pieces Airheads Xtremes Rainbow Berry, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons gold sprinkles
- Microwave the pineapple juice and water for 2-3 minutes or until it begins to boil.
- Whisk in the lemon jello powder for 1-2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Add the very cold whipped flavored vodka and whisk until combined.
- Fill 28 2 ounce portion cups 3/4 of the way full.
- Chill for 3-4 hours before topping with a tablespoon of whipped cream or coolwhip.
- Cut strips or Airheads Xtremes Rainbow Berry strips in half and form a bridge/rainbow shape. Dust with gold sprinkles.