Whether it’s St. Pats or just your Lucky Day, these Key Lime infused Lucky Charms Jello Shots are creamy, tart, delectable mouthfuls of heaven!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
The combination of Key Lime Cream Rum, Pineapple Juice, and Lime Jello makes these Jello shots the gourmet, but incredibly easy, party treat everyone will love!
What is a Jello Shot you may ask?
It’s nothing more than Jello combined with alcohol to be consumed as a shot.
Why are my Jello Shots going to be your favorite???
- Fruit juice instead of water.
- More flavored booze!
- Crazy, delicious flavor combinations.
- The toppings make them even better!
- Serve with Pot o’ Gold Jello Shots for the perfect pairing.
How to make Key Lime Lucky Charms Jello Shots
Begin by thoroughly chilling the Key Lime Rum Cream in the freezer.
This will help the jello shot set up.
Microwave equal portions of pineapple juice and water until they begin to boil.
Whisk in the jello until it is all the way dissolved.
Stir in the chilled rum.
Fill 28 (2) two ounce size portion cups 3/4 of the way full.
Chill for 30-45 minutes before adding the Lucky Charm marshmallow and dusting with green sprinkles.
TIPS FOR THE BEST JELLO SHOTS
- Use very hot liquid (boiling) to dissolve your Jello powder in.
- Use very cold liquor to promote the set up.
- Do not freeze Jello Shots.
- They can be made up to two days in advance and stored, covered, in the refrigerator.
HOW TO TAKE A JELLO SHOT:
Use a finger to loosen the Jello Shot from the plastic portion cup or shot glass before tipping it into your mouth.
Chew the shot to fully enjoy the flavors before swallowing.
Try a few of my other favorite recipes sure to bring you luck!
- GUINNESS DARK CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH IRISH CREAM CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- BEEF AND GUINNESS STEW
- IRISH CREAM CUSTARD BREAD PUDDING
- GUINNESS BEER BREAD
- POT O’ GOLD JELLO SHOTS
If you’ve tried my Key Lime Luck Charm Jello Shots or any other recipe on this website, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it came out in the comments below. I’d LOVE to hear from you!
I can’t wait to see your work!
Key Lime Lucky Charms Jello Shots
- 28 2 ounce portion cups with lids 2 ounce portion cups link
- 6 ounces Lime Jello
- 1 cup pineapple juice, boiling
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 2 cups Key Lime Rum Cream
- 28 Lucky Charms marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons green sprinkles
- Microwave the pineapple juice and water for 2-3 minutes or until it begins to boil.
- Whisk in the lime jello powder for 1-2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Add the cold Key Lime Cream Rum and whisk until combined.
- Fill 28 2 ounce portion cups 3/4 of the way full.
- Chill for 30 minutes before adding a marshmallow and a dusting of green sprinkles.
- Chill for 3-4 hours, or until well set, before enjoying.