Spicy Remoulade Sauce is one of my favorite, if not THE favorite, seafood condiment.
Remoulade is a mayonnaise based sauce traditionally served with seafood. I prefer mine with just enough heat to make it interesting, but not so much that it overpowers what you are serving it with. I also think a good Remoulade has the perfect amount of texture and flavor and this one is jam packed with both.
One of my all time favorite accompaniments to Spicy Remoulade Sauce is my Baked Fresh Salmon Cakes. So good! It also goes great with any other type of crab or fish cake, fried fish, shrimp, or po’ boy sandwich.
How to make Spicy Remoulade Sauce
Spicy Remoulade Sauce is easy to prepare. Simply whisk together in a small bowl a combination of mayonnaise, Franks Red Hot Sauce, Siracha, whole grain mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, green onion, garlic, parsley, capers, celery, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!
Spicy Remoulade Sauce
Spicy Remoulade Sauce is THE favorite seafood condiment, packed with flavor and texture.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Siracha
- 2 tablespoons course ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.